Now that it’s November, it’s finally time for all of us to start playing Santa! I’ve put together two gift guides below for boys and girls to help simplify your holiday shopping. These are items that we either own and love, that we’re buying as Christmas gifts, or items that are just really cute! I tried my best to include gifts for a variety of age groups, and at a variety of price points. There are also a few things that can be shared amongst siblings! Make sure you check out both gift guides, as many things on each list can be gifted to both boys and girls. Most items come in a variety of colours (i.e. the bikes), which you can see once you click on their website. I didn’t link the playhouse that we purchased for the girls for Christmas, however if you’re interested it can be found here.
Lastly, at the very end of this post you will also find a few gift ideas that are more experiential, if toys are not your thing!
Gift Guide for things that aren’t Toys & “Things”
- Extra curricular gift cards – the girls always have Aqua Tot gift cards on “their list”
- Experiences! Ripley’s Aquarium, museums, movie tickets, play gyms, Legoland, Reptilia etc. – although some of these are difficult to do this year, you can save these ideas for next year or birthday’s as well.
- Personalized book or their artwork
- A photo book of their past year and all their accomplishments
- Books! I didn’t include these in my list because there are SO many options for different age groups, but you can never go wrong with a book!
I hope this gift guide makes your Christmas shopping a little easier!! Happy Shopping!